We are seeking a full-time Data Analyst to join our Analytics team and help us accomplish our mission of improving lives by helping people navigate the healthcare system. Here’s what you need to know about the role, our team, and why Rightway Healthcare is a great place to work.
What You’ll Do
The Analytics team is a talented team with strong expertise in discovering and understanding healthcare utilization patterns and real-time business intelligence trends. As a Data Analyst on this team, you will perform analyses of healthcare datasets as well as application data from our mobile platform. You’ll be tasked with a broad spectrum of work ranging from traditional analytics, to create data visualizations, to experimenting with machine learning methods.
- Use SQL to perform data quality assessment and analyze business trends
- Write Python code to create scripts that prepare data for clinical and financial analytics modules
- Develop and maintain a Tableau reporting system that is used to produce over 100 client reports each quarter
- Interact with coworkers across departments to communicate progress and outcomes of planned work
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in statistics, bioinformatics, computer science, or a related technical discipline
- You have at least 1 year of industry experience working with data using Tableau
- You have expertise using Python to perform statistical analyses and create data visualizations
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a wide range of job responsibilities
- You care about Rightway’s mission about improving the healthcare experience of our users
Why You Should Join Our Team
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a hightech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30M to date. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We offer:
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Health + Dental + Vision Insurance
- Flexible Hours
- Catered Lunch
- New Macbook Pro
- Career coaching opportunities
Rightway Healthcare is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.